Thursday, September 18, 2014

Leaping out of the old

Path to the forest

For years and years (or maybe already since childhood, who knows..) I have felt stuck for periods of weeks or months or years, followed by a nice flowing bit of feeling 'unstuck'. A slow and heavy feeling in my body, tiredness, sadness and difficulty to do much that probably a lot of people who have suffered depression will recognise.
I have been up and down, and now faster and faster learning and turning my spiral upward, to my relief.

This devil has been in my family's women's line for a long time I guess. My grandmother, her sister and my mother have dealt with this as well. I feel it is time for me to end this now. It is time to prepare for the New Time and this devil is not going to go with us, nor with me, nor with us as a collective. :)

Tomorrow I will have a wonderful animal spirit helping me with this.. I am a bit afraid, but I also feel thankful and excited.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: