Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week in the woods



As announced, I'll be away for a week. I won't be able to respond to any e-mail. (And no, it is not a problem that I mention this online.. No burglar will want to check out my messy home for anything that might be valuable.)

I will be in the woods in an old wooden house my grandparents used to own for their vacations. I am so glad to go back there. It will be a week spent with good friends.. Relaxing, laughing, painting and drawing.
I'm sure it will be a great place to fill my head with nature, textures and trees that I can use in the next project I am working on; "Verhalen uit een ander rijk" or "Stories from a different realm" (written by Ana Magdalena Zainea).
I hope I'll have a lot of wonderful pictures for you all when I get back!

No comments: