Thursday, September 6, 2012

Blogspot ate my comments



I don't know what Blogspot is up to recently, but for all those people who tried to comment, failed and then sent me a message anyhow; thanks! (Yes Emma, you weren't the only one..) I really appreciate to know that people actually read what I write, think about it and have a response.
I appreciate people that agree with me and that people don't. And yes dad, I know you plan on brewing biological beer in the future.. But it isn't in the fridge yet.. ;)

Two posts ago I spoke about a place with treehouses (or tree-towers) in Spain. I thought I'd upload photos I made there to give a sense of how amazing that place is. Remember, this was all built by one man.

And sorry if this post is a bit all over the place. I'll write something more cohesive next time..

2 comments:

Bart Renaer said...

Thank you for the pictures. What a beautiful creation!
These days I'm into tall trees, and these pictures helped me to 'make contact' with these tall trees.

Dorien Ruben said...

That is wonderful Bart :)
I wish you could have experienced being there too! Maybe I'll post another picture of this place soon.