Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I promised pictures!

As you might have noticed: I skipped not just one, but two weeks.. Sorry! The week of trees, moss and hot chocolate made me eager to dive in the studio and do more painting. But when I got back from the Ardennes there were some chores just waiting to sneak up on me. I needed to get those out of the way first..
But here I am! With pictures!
This is the view from the house.

I had an encounter with a deer close to this field, in the forest. It was really special. We have been looking at each other for several minutes. I'll never forget it. She was beautiful.
The thing I love the most about this place is not just the trees and the smell of the trees, but also the moss. Everything seems to be covered in it.

Mighty carpets of moss! I did a mossy painting as well.. I'll be posting some paintings soon..

No comments: