Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Divine Opening

The tree

Sunday I went to an evening to receive a Divine Opening.
The funny thing was.. I had no clue what it was. When I saw the event on facebook, I immediately knew I had to go there. I didn't felt a hard push, just a gentle good feeling about it.
Then when that day arrived, I was filled with doubts.. "Well, I don't have a lot of money at the moment," I told myself. "Maybe it would be nice to do nothing and just rest." Luckily my boyfriend was there to catch me in the act of sabotaging myself.

I just knew this was going to be very good for me. I never actually paid to receive healings or other things to get support in my life. It was time to finally invest in myself.
I suppose that self-sabotaging part of me knew it was going to lose this time, because it struggled hard. I felt scared, but also relieved and happy that I was really embracing myself again. I cried in the train on the way there.
And again, the magic in my life showed it's support to me. Remember how I told about the animal spirits supporting me, the ladybugs and rabbits? Well, I have honestly never seen so many rabbits on my way as this time. They were everywhere! Even smack in the middle of Utrecht, my bus drove past a giant statue of a bunny. I was baffled.

Now I feel so much calmer and in a strange way, more open. I have still no clue what this 'Divine Openings' is, but I guess that is the point. It is not a thing for the mind to understand, it is on a different plane.
It is about opening up, getting out of the way so your larger self (the Divine) can do the work for you.
I don't know how this is going to affect me long-term, but right now I am much more easily going along in the flow of my life. I am even already manifesting some really nice things in my life (which is way quicker than I imagined was possible.. wow).

If you are interested, go to DivineOpenings.com to find out more about it.
Or check the website of Marleen Renders to read about it on her inspiring blog…


So… how is your manifesting going?
What is manifesting in your life?

No comments: