Friday, November 22, 2013

Healing work!
Free resource for you all.. :)



More on the Fukushima topic! I was asked to share this file, I think we could all benefit from this. It is called 'Healing work for nuclear damage' and is written by Tatsuhiko Kimori from Japan. So many people are working on this issue on this extra level. I feel thankful.
Thank you, Tatsu, for writing this and sharing it with the world!

Go here to find the file!
HEALING WORK FOR NUCLEAR DAMAGE


Our project to spread chrystals for healing and to protect against radiation is also coming along. I am still having some difficulties with the writing that should go with it. It is a bit difficult for me to explain how chrystals do the work they do!
Normally I just feel…

Have a good weekend everyone! Thank you for being here.. Love to you all.

No comments: