Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Taken the leap

My life is chaos right now.. I have taken the leap; my rooms are for rent and I am leaving in a month or so. I am almost done here. Or at least, that is what I should be, but there is so much to arrange, pack and finish.
Where I am going isn't all clear yet, but this is my overall plan:

* Move out of my room and leave.
* Go to volunteer at a treehouse-village to be in the middle of a nature park in France, together with some (new) friends.
* When I am done there, go to another place to gain beautiful experiences, meet new people and have a good time. And in the process learn more about how exactly I want to live. More naturally and more in loving, peaceful togetherness with others. And then go to another place and after that to another. I'll be here and there and without a 'home' (at least not one I pay for) for about five months.

I hope to be creating (drawing, painting, embroidering) and blogging about my journey as I go along.

This is a wonderful thing to look forward to, but at the moment I still have the arranging and preparing-part to go trough. Also, I thought it would be a good idea to do three weeks of detoxing together with my yoga class. I am only allowed to eat green veggies and fruit and some nuts this week and I feel a little weak and blurry right now. (I know, I must be crazy, but it sounded like the perfect deal: lose all the excess baggage just before I go!)

You'll hear more about this soon.. Most probably.. I think I'll go and write some to-do-lists before I go insane.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We're sorry that you're leaving, we hate to see you go....but, you're gonna have a great time! (en misschiem kom je ook een keer terug naar Zwolle,,,? :-)

Nienke said...

Gaaaaaf dorien. Hou ons op de hoogte ok? Vind het echt zo dapper en tof dat je dit gaat doen!

Dorien Ruben said...

Dankjewel Katharine, fijn om te weten dat ik gewenst ben in Zwolle.. ;)
En dankje Nienke! Ik hou jullie op de hoogte, in elk geval via deze blog! :)