Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Greenman Project



A week ago I wrote about the exciting new project I rolled into, the Greenman Project. I am happy to report it is going strong and we are very likely to have our plans ready to go the 21st of december.

This project is not 'just' an illustration job or a possible living place to me (though that sounds pretty big too). This is the thing I am supposed to do.
On the saturday I met the people of Greenman Project I didn't know where I was going. I went to the permaculture garden to help with the mulching (the post about that is over here). I met a guy there that said he was going to a meeting in Dalfsen.. "They are going to build living houses," he said. I asked if I could come along.
I had no clue how big this meeting was, where it would be exactly and what else I could expect.. Or even if I was welcome. I actually had planned to help out in the garden for the rest of the day, but I had a strong urge to go there, so I went.
Do you know that intuitive feeling? Well, if you get it, listen to it! Interesting things tend to happen...

I met some amazing, loving, wonderful people there. I haven't been a good team player in the past in school assignments and that sort of thing, but creating together, now in this situation, works incredibly well. It makes me crazy-happy.

No comments: