Monday, October 22, 2012

Hippie talk

First off; thanks for the comments to my last post. I really appreciate it. It is good to know that what I write is read and doesn't just fall into the deep pit that is called internet. And that what I write makes sense and is recognisable. I am glad the 21st of december was mentioned too, because that was exactly what has been in my head for a while now.

What am I talking about? - Well in short, the transition to a new age that we call 'Age of Aquarius'. It is what the hippies where hoping and wishing for in the sixties and seventies.. The transition from a time of individuality and with that materialism and consumerism, living at a higher speed, to a time of living differently than we were before, slower, being in a group consciousness, back to our roots, mother earth, pacha mama. From a more masculine time to a feminine time. From the age of pisces to the age of aquarius.
And according to some, the 21th of december is the 'magical date'.. the official day that we will enter that new age. There are many different ideas and dates and numbers about this, but I think it is good to hold onto a day. The idea of this potential change makes me feel hopeful and happy and I feel like the world around me has been transitioning quicker and quicker. This might sound vague, but turn off the regular news program and check out all other news resources on the internet; there are revolutions going on. Peaceful and more violent ones. Green and earthy ones. It is the ultimate New Age cliché at the moment, but saying it makes me smile and the butterflies in my stomach flutter (what have I eaten?), so here it goes:
"It is happening!"

No comments: