Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Time is getting tricky and speedy...

Or I am having way too much fun.
Either way: Happy new year, you there!!
I hope you'll have lots of adventures, sunshine and love to be shared all around.

I am storming into 2014 head first. This saturday I will be hosting an embroidery class at BlauwDruck, a beautiful shop in the center of Zwolle. I will teach some embroidery basics and share my collection of colours, teas and cookies with who-ever likes to join.



For everyone living too far away from Zwolle; I also made a DIY-kit for mandala brooches, with very thorough instructions. Even someone with no sewing experience at all could learn embroidery with it. This one is in Dutch, but it can be translated. Just drop me a message if you would like one. They are €7,50 each, shipping costs depend on where you are from, but it won't be much, as this is very light.



I am also preparing for a group exposition with textile work in Enschede. I am making something new. Dreaming up a forest. I love to find myself in new work. It is like a new kind of story everytime.
What kind of stories are you finding yourself in, at this beginning of 2014?

The workshop embroidery takes place this 11 january, from 14.00 to 17.00, at BlauwDruck. (Address: Grote Markt 20, 8011LW Zwolle.) It costs €17,50. All the materials, lots of tea, coffee and organic cookies are included.

No comments: